Contact Us

Do I need a visa to travel to the USA?

If you are not a resident of the USA you must check the travel visa requirements for your country of origin.

If you are travelling from the UK on a British passport or on a passport from an approved European country then you will qualify for an ESTA which you can apply for online but please ensure that you make your application in good time as it can take up to 72 hours. If this is what you need it is a short application form so do it NOW!

To complete your ESTA application online CLICK HERE

If your passport issuing country does NOT qualify under the ESTA programme you WILL need a VISA to visit the USA and it is important that you apply immediately as you will be required to attend at the US Embassy Office where you live and it can often take weeks to obtain the necessary appointment.

To find out whether you will require a travel visa and the type of travel visa to apply for, CLICK HERE